New Episode: Birds of Prey
Metropolis has descended into a battle royale due to the machinations of Lex Luthor. Is Luthor dead or alive and what’s his master plan? Team-up with the street-level heroes and villains of the Birds of Prey team: Black Canary, Huntress, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, and their newest member - Harley Quinn - to find out.
Travel from Metropolis’ burning LexCorp Tower to Luthor’s hidden lair, and for the first time: Oracle’s Clock Tower HQ! You never know what to expect where Luthor’s involved, so be ready for anything, from Lobo to Amazo to Brimstone: a towering threat from the heart of Apokolips!
To play this content your character must be level 30 and have a minimum Combat Rating of 287.
For a limited time, special “Event” versions of all content in Birds of Prey will be available to all players level 15+ as well! Look for these Event versions in the Events tab of your On Duty menu.
New Open World Missions – BoP: Metropolis
Metropolis descends into a battle royale after Lex Luthor broadcasts to the world that he's leaving his wealth, technology, and weapons to anyone willing to take them. Crime is rampant and the Birds of Prey are on the case! Each of the Birds of Prey has a mission for players in the new open world. For example, Heroes will help Huntress fight crime while Villains partner with Catwoman for a piece of the action!
- Look for BoP: Metropolis in your Warp Menu or use the teleporter in the Watchtower or Hall of Doom
- New Daily and weekly missions in BoP: Metropolis. Minimum Level: 15
New Solo – BoP: Lex Tower
An explosion at LexCorp Tower causes a mad rush for Luthor's tech and spurs an investigation into Luthor's fate. Heroes find H.I.V.E. harvesting what they can while Villains work to prevent A.R.G.U.S. from taking Luthor's tech. Work with Superman and the Birds of Prey to battle your way to Luthor's inner sanctum.
- Open your On Duty Menu and look for BoP: LexCorp Tower under Tier 9 of the 1 Player Tab. Combat Rating: 287
- For the event version – look for BoP: LexCorp Tower (Event) in the On Duty Menu under the Events Tab. Minimum Level: 15
New Alert – BoP: Volcano Mining Facility
Follow intrepid reporters Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen as they investigate Luthor's hidden lair. No one's shocked that Luthor built a volcano lair, but he has plenty of surprises in store for uninvited guests!
- Open your On Duty Menu and look for BoP: Volcano Mining Facility under Tier 9 of the 4 Player Tab. Combat Rating: 287
- For the event version – look for BoP: Volcano Mining Facility (Event) in the On Duty Menu under the Events Tab. Minimum Level: 15
New Raid and Elite Raid – BoP: Clock Tower
You’ve received a distress call from Oracle! Lex Luthor has initiated a direct attack on her safe house, the Gotham City Clock Tower, and has taken control of Oracle's security measures, turning them against her. Get to the Clock Tower and protect Oracle from her own technology and from a new danger even she never saw coming!
- Open your On Duty Menu and look for BoP: Clock Tower under Expert Tier 9 of the 8 Player Tab. Combat Rating: 287
- For the event version – look for BoP: Clock Tower (Event) in the On Duty Menu under the Events Tab. Minimum Level: 15
New Raid and Elite Raid – BoP: Fire & Brimstone
Lex Luthor’s plans have finally come to fruition and they're not good for anyone. Battle Luthor in the heart of his volcano and discover the world-killing threat he’s been working towards this entire time!
- Open your On Duty Menu and look for BoP: Fire & Brimstone under Expert Tier 9 of the 8 Player Tab. Combat Rating: 287
- For the event version – look for BoP: Fire & Brimstone (Event) in the On Duty Menu under the Events Tab. Minimum Level: 15
New Gear, Base Items, Feats and More
- Earn a new event currency: LexCoins!
- Rank up new Augments and Artifacts!
- Acquire new gear inspired by Harley Quinn and Huntress!
- Plus, collect new base items, feats, and more!
Game Update 103
Tank Balance Changes
- Fervor grants 45% defense bonus (down from 50%).
- Scar Tissue grants max 50% of dominance as health at 15 hit counter (down from 100% at 30 hit counter).
- Quark-Gluon Aura now lasts 14 seconds (up from 12 seconds).
- Quark-Gluon Aura now 35% control resistance (up from 15%)
- Fire Soul Base Defense increased to 35% (up from 30%).
- Fire Soul stack counts have been reduced to requiring 5 (down from 20) to get max defense bonus.
- (Stack count increases each time you hit a burning target.)
- Fire Soul max stack defense bonus increased to 25% (up from 20%).
- Fire Soul buff reduces power costs of abilities by 30%.
- Fortify Golem now applies a heal over time on Brick.
- Fortify Golem should now be more reliable when healing Brick.
- Increased healing from Earth's Totem ability.
Pet Damage Balance Changes
- Robot Sidekick
- Rockets (melee/ranged) now deal damage in AoE
- Increased Ranged damage by approx. 50%
- Melee damage remains the same.
- Suppressor Turret
- Increased base damage by 30%.
- Greatly increased damage on targets suffering from PIs (approximately 40% total damage increase)
- No longer self-destructs out side of combat.
- Reduced base damage by 8%.
- Increased overall damage increase when buffed.
- Fortify Golem now buffs Crystal's damage by 15% for 6 seconds.
- Cleaned up AI for less variance on types of auto attacks.
- Increased damage of Crystal to match Fury.
- Crystal now only uses power on his highest damage attack.
- Increased base damage to match Crystal's base damage.
- Offering now buffs Fury's damage by 15% for 6 seconds.
- Reduced channel time of Fury’s Channel attack.
- Reduced damage by 25%
- Increased threat generation on attacks by 200%
- See Earth Tank changes above.
- Group heal increased by 20%.
- Can now cast 4 times before running out of power (up from 2 times)
- Using offering now allows Watcher to benefit from 10% of your Restoration for 8 seconds.
- Reduced size of Manbat form to match a player's regular size. This will make it's dodge distance equal to that of the player's regular dodge distance.
- Fixed a rare disconnect upon warping to a location that your character had never warped to before.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using a base entrance in the open world while there were 2 or more bases that you had permission to enter at that location.
- UI: Purchase: The Claim Item dialog you see after completing a transaction through the purchase window will now show you the number of items you'll receive if you claim
- Reduced the cooldown of Mental's 'Bastion' to 30 seconds (down from 60 seconds)