Game Update 98
Second Chance Vendor
Items from the Time Torn Time Capsule and Arcane Time Capsule are now available on the Second Chance Vendor for Quarks. These items are in addition to the items from Time Capsule I, Amazon, Qwardian, and Team-Up Time Capsules already there. Look for Booster Gold in your HQ, standing next to the Quark Vendor.
New Resurgence Mega Capsule!
The Resurgence Mega Capsule is back with new powerset chromas!
The Mega Capsule is now dropping in-game (opened with Stabilizers) AND is also now available for purchase directly in the Marketplace. Catch up on past Time Capsules, take advantage of the discount, and collect any of 17 sets of powerset chromas!
All gear in the Resurgence Mega Capsule has had their Maximum Item Level increased to 242.
- Fixed an issue preventing Legends characters from healing and power-healing properly. This addresses numerous abilities and characters.
Battle for Earth
- The Belt of Crossing Souls and Gauntlets of the Planar Shift (Astral Alloy styles) now correctly drop in South Gotham from Sub-Avatars.
- Atomic: Fixed an issue where Particle Beam would hit first target within beams path instead of selected target.
- Staff: One of the Flip Burst Mastery attacks was doing too much damage. This has been fixed.
- Descriptions for Adaptive Augments from episodes 33, 34, and 35 now include the % bonuses to Weaponization Rating for the first breakthrough.
- (Nintendo Switch Only) UI: Paperdoll: Fixed a graphical error that could occur in the paperdoll window when going from TV mode to handheld mode or tabletop mode
Party Time / Party Foul
- Reduced the amount of time it takes to disarm the detonators while fighting in the hotel ballroom.
- Fixed an issue where if you failed to disarm the detonators, it would take longer than desired to KO the player.
Episode 35: Metal Part I
Metal Part I: False Idols
- Fixed an issue with the starting area of map 2 warping players to the Forge after the Merciless has been defeated.